24.12.10

HERE & THERE


Been messing around with the digital again and having quite a bit of fun. I went for the easiest targets, basically stuff hanging around at home, like the globe that HC had since young, the pebbles we picked up from Gotland, and a rather sleepy little cat.

Come to think of it, now that I'm spending so much time at home, I've been developing more and more stepford-wife tendencies. I mean, I've picked up cooking and gardening. I potter around the house, keep it clean, go about arranging and rearranging bits and pieces, buy household stuff, and enjoying them all immensely. I think it's about time I start sending out resumes.

Oh and in case I don't get to see or hear from you these few days, merry christmas! We're having some friends over and looking forward to it. I hope everyone's having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment